Goa is a southeastern state of India present on the coastline of the Arabian Sea. It a lush green state with a large number of beaches. It is especially familiar with its beaches. It has a captivating beauty of beaches for newly married couples, therefore, a large number of couples spend Honeymoon in Goa. There is also a number of wildlife present in the beaches of Goa like foxes, wild bears and migratory birds are found here. There are also several museums and science centers in this state. Goa's landscape is dotted with several forts. Goa state is subdivided into two districts: North Goa and South Goa. Panaji is headquartered and Capital of North Goa While Margao is of South Goa. It is home of some of the oldest casinos of the nation. In every nook and corner of the land, the great surprise is waiting for the travellers. A rare amalgamation of historical heritage and modern charm is represented. Various museums, forts, casinos set side by side in Goa.
How to Reach :
There are several ways through which you can reach on Goa Beaches.
- By Air: Goa has its own global airport. 'Goa International Airport' or Dabolim Airport is located almost 29 k.m away from the capital of the state, Panaji. Regular flights from domestic destinations like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin, etc. are operated in this airport. Flights from Germany and the U.K are also available. Click Here To Book Cheap Flight Ticket
- By Train: There are also several train stations present in the Goa. Madgaon Junction in Margao and Dabolim train station in Dabolim Goa are two major railway destinations of this magical state. Vasco Da Gama, Pernem, Karmali, Cancona, Sanverdam Church, and Karmali are some other stations to name that you can avail of to reach Goa. Most of these stations share a well connected with all other major railway stations of the nation.
- By Road: Goa has a large number of bus stations from visitors may enter in Goa. Kadamba bus stand of Panaji is the main bus stand of the state.
Places to Visit :
Goa Beaches are the main attraction for the visitors as it has more than 25 amazing beaches, Generally, North Goa Beaches are preferred by Visitors on South Goa Beaches. Calangute Goa Beach is one of the most popular and largest beaches in the Northern part. Along with several activities on the beach, you can also find many restaurants, clubs and shopping centers on the coastline. Grand Hyatt Casino in Goa is one of the most luxurious casinos of goa in which several visitors for recreation and gaming come. Grand Hyatt Casino is situated in the Grand Hyatt Hotel of Goa which is present in the heart of goa.
- Dudhsagar Falls: Dudhsagar that stands for milky water comes is a four cascades waterfalls creating a majestic panorama. One of the most famous and highest waterfalls in India. Located near the border of Karnataka and Goa, it is enlisted among the highest 100 waterfalls of the world. The captivating view of endless whitewashed falls and the whooshing sound of the water on the rock will remain in your memory forever.
- Tropical Spice Plantation: To gather a unique experience of a spice plantation, consider visiting Tropical Spice Plantation. You will enjoy a guided informative tour along with a welcome drink and delicious lunch made of fresh organic farm productions. You can even buy fresh spices.
November to May is recommended as Andaman and Nicobar islands best time to visit. Dish Name : Goan Fish And Currey Rice
Where to Stay:
Some popular hotels in Goa are as following
Grand Hyatt Hotel Goa : It is the most luxurious 5-star hotel in Goa. Encompassing almost 28 acres of land, this luxurious resorts and hotel comes with three types of suites options and various room options. Restaurant on-site, free internet, free parking, spa, outstanding room service are some of their exclusive services.
Novotel Goa Candolim The in-house restaurant of this 5-star hotel in Goa is famous for serving delicious regional dishes as well as international eatery including wood-fired pizzas and many more. All their rooms and suites are very well decorated and equipped with modern amenities. Popular sightseeing spots are only a few kilometers from this hotel.
Resort Rio is a superb rated 5-star resort in Goa that offers exclusive room service.
Palolem Beach Resort: This 3-star hotel is a popular choice of tourists for its amazing location. Nestled on Palolem beach, this hotel comes with cottages and rooms, a restaurant and a beach bar.
Best Time to Visit :
Goa has romantic weather all year. Summer in Goa is hot and humid. Monsoon brings a break from the hot summer. It is the perfect time for the love birds and nature lovers to visit Goa to explore its untouched beauty. Most visits occur from November to March when its weather remains balmy and clear with cool breezes on shores. Visiting at this time will allow you to enjoy some popular festivals in the beach city. Mostly, foreigners visit Goa in winter and Indian Visits it in summer and Monsoon.
Visa is necessary for foreigners. Types of visa on which you can visit Goa are Travel Visa, Transit Visa, Visa of yoga, Business Visa and Student Visa. Visa on arrival is only applicable in emergencies.