Bali is an island in Indonesia. It is known for its greeny volcanic mountains, several beaches and coral reefs, highly skilled artistries, traditional and modern dances, music, painting, leather, sculpture, blacksmithing. It is also known for its ancient culture and several religious monuments such as Uluwatu Temple on the cliffside. Bali Indonesia is, in fact, part of the Coral Triangle, a region with the most niches of sealife. Serenity is not far-fetched from within the shores of the Bali island, as it is known for its yoga and meditation. It is the city in Indonesia with the most population of Hindus. Apart from being the major tourist destination, it is also considered as the most popular honeymoon place in Indonesia. It features the Indonesian International Film Festival held annually, the city was named the world’s top tourist destination by TripAdvisor in the year, 2017.
How To Reach :
The best means of reaching Bali is by air. Bali Indonesia flights are directed to the Ngurah Rai International airport or the Denpasar International airport, both located in the South Kuta district, a few kilometers from the capital city of the Bali province, Denpasar. The Denpasar International airport serves as the major Bali Indonesia airport and connects all the major cities in the country. You can as well reach Bali by road, routes connect the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta to Bali, but for this journey, you will have to brace yourself and keep strapped in for a whopping 23 hours. Another alternative is via water transport, through South East Asia, precisely through Singapore, Java or Sumatra, you can get a ship en-route to Bali. Click Here To Book Cheap Flight Ticket
Best Amazon.in Travel Products :
- Buy Travel Bags
- Buy Women Watch
- Buy Men Watch
- Buy Men Shoes
- Buy 10000 mAH Power Bank
- Buy Baby Blanket
- Buy Lipstick
- Buy Trimmer
Where To Stay :
Here are some of the best Bali resorts and hotels in Bali that can offer you luxury and comfort for an enjoyable time in the city:
- Dash Hotel Seminyak Bali: Built-in an ultramodern style, this hotel well situated within walking distance to popular restaurants, bars and lounges, and beaches. Get a reserved relaxation experience at this luxurious hotel. Dash offers you free parking, a pool, fitness center, conference facilities, airport shuttles and various other facilities for a comfortable stay in Bali.
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa: Traditional and classic design combined with traditional hospitality as is peculiar to the Bali people is what Warwick offers you. The resort is situated close to the Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest a couple of centuries ago. It also gives you well-appreciated proximity to the countryside town of Ubud. Warwick resort features free wifi, a pool, a spa, free shuttle, free parking, free breakfast and lots more.
- The Haven Bali Seminyak: This resort is only a few meters away from the Seminyak beach, surrounded by scenic landscapes and two swimming pools, your vacation experience can’t get any better. It is also home to the Atma spa, two intercontinental restaurants, a lounge, conference facilities, a gym, and it also features various guest activities.
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali: This hotel is simply electric, get a thrilling weekend by the poolside in the day or at the hotel club at night. It features a spa, free onsite parking, free wifi, a gym, free breakfast, even a beach.
Best Time To Visit Bali :
Bali Indonesia travel is at its peak between July and August, and mid-December to early January. Bali’s climate is tropical and humid, the rainy season is between October to March, and it is dry between April and September. The religious festival – Kalingang and Galungan vary in dates, and the Bali Arts Festival occurs in June.
Places To Visit :
Are you on a tour of Balu? Then, take these locations into considerations as your tour will be incomplete without a visit to these places.
- Mount Batur: For nature lovers and adventurers, the Mount Batur features a 1700 meters trek. Watch the sunrise from this elevated ground, and see it beam its light on the lush green landscape. This volcanic mount lies in the district of Kintamani. The hike to this summit is one of the most interesting activities tourists love about Bali. Catch a view of the Lake Batur, the surrounding mountain range on your hike to this summit.
- Pura Tanah Lot: Pura in Balinese means ‘temple’, the Pura Tanah Lot is one of Bali’s most iconic temples, it is set on a rocky ground by the seaside, this temple dating over five centuries was inspired by priest Nirartha. Although foreigners are not allowed access into the temples, you can take a walk around and enjoy its magnificence.
- Ubud Monkey Forest: This ‘Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary’ as it is mostly called, is located just a few minutes away from the Ubud town center. A perfect attraction for animal lovers and photographers. This forest is home to various species of monkeys.
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces: Catch a beautiful scene of nature at its finest in the rice fields of Tegallalang or Jatiluwih. For photographers and nature lovers, these terraces are a must-see.
The visa type most recommended for tourism visits to Bali is the ‘Visa on Arrival’ mostly referred to as VoA, this visa is normally valid for 30 days but it is extendable, the visa cost USD35. Another option is the Free Visa Facility, which allows nationalities from over 60 countries to enter Indonesia for free solely for tourism. However, the Free Visa Facility cannot be extended, and visitors are expected to leave before 30 days.
Whether you want information about the popular or an offbeat adventure tour and travel destination, TripSmooth is the best place to avail answers to all your queries.